Gardner Bender 79-403 Super-Slick Cable Pulling Lubricant 5-Gallon Bucket
List Price: $354.05
You Save: $170.01 (48%)
Part Number: 79-403 UPC: 032076794033 Weight: 46.5
DescriptionGardner Bender 79-403 Specifications:
• Base: Water
• Color: White
• Viscosity: 2100 cps @ 50 rpm
• pH: 6.0 - 8.0
• Freezing Point: 30.2 °F
• Freeze-Thaw Stability: Excellent
• Lubricity: Excellent
• Shelf Life: Indefinite
• Staining Properties: Non-Staining
• Removal: Water Rinse
• Abrasion Protection: Excellent
• Cling Ability: Excellent
• Hardening Characteristics: Non-Hardening
• Condition on Drying: Slick Film
• Flash Point: Non-Combustible
• Container Size: 5 gallon bucket
Gardner Bender 79-403 Features:
• Lowest pulling tension. This Gardner Bender lubricant innovation combines a lubricating agent with microbeads that act as miniature ball bearings to raise the cable off the conduit surface. Cable literally rolls through the run, reducing friction by an additional 30% compared to regular lubricants.
• Adheres throughout long pulls. Creates a slick film that will not rub off or dry out on long pulls or re-pulls.
• Requires up to 45% less lubricant per foot than regular lubricants, actually reducing cable-pulling costs.
• Stable under temperature extremes of 28° F to 200° F and withstands repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
• Harmless to skin and safe for the environment. Non-toxic, non-flammable and non-corrosive to all conduit types. Easily cleans up with water and will not stain clothing.
• Universally compatible with all cable types and jacket materials, including low-density and linear low density polyethylene, polyurethane and semi-conducting jackets.