Freud LM75R010 10" x 30T x 5/8 Glue Line Rip Blade
Part Number: LM75R010 UPC:Weight: 2
DescriptionFreud LM75R010 Specifications:
• Diameter: 10"
• Teeth: 30 TCG
• Arbor: 5/8"
• Kerf: .091
• Plate: .071
Freud LM75R010 Features:
• Exclusive Freud-made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide with Titanium - designed and manufactured by Freud specifically for each cutting application to maximize cutting life and material finish in a variety of materials.
• Tri-Metal Brazing - consisting of copper sandwiched between two layers of silver alloy to create a stronger, more impact-resistant bond between the carbide and the bit.
• Perma-SHIELD Permanent Non-Stick Coating - reduces friction and resin adhesion while preventing corrosion for less work and cleaner cuts.
• Computer Balancing - reduces chatter, resulting in clean, smooth profiles.
• Triple Chip Grind Tooth Geometry - provides consistent relief angles on the entire cutting edge, which reduces burning and provides a flawless finish.
• Kickback-Reducing Design - restricts the amount of material that can be fed, reducing the effects of kickback from overfeeding.