Freud D0840X 8-1/4" x 40 Finish Saw Blade
Part Number: D0840X UPC:Weight: 0.9
* Laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping it cool and reducing blade warp
* Laser cut heat expansion slots allow blade to expand due to heat build-up keeping the cut true and straight
* Durable micrograin titanium carbide for extreme durability, razor-sharp cuts, and long life
* Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
* Laser cut arbor for accurate blade rotation reducing vibration and premature wear
This Diablo saw blade is designed to meet the needs of the construction and remodeling market. This advanced laser cut blade features a thin kerf, making it ideal for portable and low powered saws on the jobsite. A permanent Perma-SHIELD coating keeps this blade free from gumming and corrosion, and laser-cut stabilizer vents reduce vibration and heat buildup for more precise cuts and longer cutting life. This particular blade leaves a smooth finish when ripping and crosscutting 1x stock, decking, fencing, and plywood. This is the ideal plywood blade for your circular saw.