• Single laser infrared thermometer
• 10:1 spot
• Measure -30°C to 500°C (-22°F to 932°F) for Fluke 62 MAX and -30°C to 650°C (-22°F to 1202°F) for Fluke 62 MAX+
• Extremely accurate: up to + 1.0°C or + 1.0% of reaching (Fluke 62 MAX+)
• IP54 rating for water resistance and dust proof allow you to work rain or shine and even in the most dirty or dusty industrial sites.
• Strong enough to withstand a 3m drop. No worry even if you work from a ladder.
• Small and lightweight; clips to your tool belt or belt loop or easily fits into your tool box.
• Up to 12:1 Distance to spot (Fluke 62 MAX+): Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements.
• Dual lasers: The 62 MAX+ has dual lasers to help you identify area to be measured.
• Large, backlit display: Large screen makes data easier to read, even in dark areas.
• Min/Max/Avg/Dif: Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements.
• Alarm: Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits.
• Power: Both the 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ are powered by a single, standard AA battery.
• 3 years warranty
• Temperature range -30°C to 500°C (-22°F to 932°F)
• Accuracy ±1.5°C or ±1.5% of reading, whichever is greater, -10°C to 0°C: ±2.0, -30°C to -10°C: ±3.0
• Response time (95%) < 500 ms (95% of reading)
• Spectral response 8 to 14 microns
• Emissivity 0.10 to 1.00
• Optical resolution 10:1 (calculated at 90% energy)
• Display resolution 0.1°C (0.2°F)
• Repeatability of readings ±0.8% of reading or < ±1.0°C (2°F), whichever is greater
• Power AA battery
• Battery life 10 hours with laser and backlight on
Small in size, extremely accurate and very easy to use. IP54 rated for dust and water resistance.