EstWing E3-16S 16 oz Solid steel rip hammer w/ smooth face
List Price: $33.34
You Save: $10.90 (33%)
Part Number: E3-16S UPC: 034139623816 Weight: 1
• Designed for use where ripping nails is necessary
• 1 Piece forged head and handle
• Forged metal head for extra strength
• Molded and bonded nylon-vinyl shock reduction grip reduces shock up to 70%
• Handle and head are fully polished
• Claw Type : Rip
• Made in USA
• Approximate Length: 13"
• Grip: Nylon Vinyl
This 16 oz. rip claw nail hammer is forged in one piece solid steel, and fully polished. Balance and temper are unsurpassed. It has a bonded and molded on Shock Reduction Grip that reduces shock up to 70% and will not come off. Estwing hammers are the only hammers that can make this claim. Both the head and handle are forged in one piece solid steel and have an attractive blue UV coating. This is the perfect hammer for general, and light to medium duty. Nail hammers are designed for striking common and finishing nails and nail sets. Made in the USA. Protect your eyes from flying particles and dust. Always wear safety goggles. Bystanders shall also wear safety goggles.