Dremel VC490 Velocity Panel Blade
List Price: $14.99
You Save: $5.61 (37%)
Part Number: VC490 UPC: 080596040017 Weight: 0.09
• (1) VC490 Panel Blade
• Blade geometry provides enhanced speed of cut and accuracy when used with Dremel Velocity tool
• Bimetal blade material for high performance wood/metal cutting applications
• Curved hub and reinforced cutting blank prevents blade-flex while cutting through even the toughest materials for a straight, accurate cut
• Universal Quick-Fit interface – Directly fits all Dremel®, Rockwell®, Ridgid®, Fein®, Makita®, Craftsman®, Ryobi® and Milwaukee® oscillating tools
• Blade Cutting Material: Bimetal
• Compatible Tools: Dremel MM20, MM30, MM40, MM45 Dremel VC60-01
• Depth of Cut: 2-7/8"
The Dremel VC490 Panel Blade is made for making long, straight rip cuts in plywood, wood, laminates and drywall. Its Bimetal construction optimizes the VC490 for metal cutting, so you’ll experience no more destroyed teeth if you hit a nail while cutting. The VC490 Panel Blade is also designed to optimize cutting while using the control foot on the Dremel Velocity tool. When using the foot, the blade sits at the perfect angle to ensure cutting accuracy, along with an enhanced speed of cut.