Dremel 9936 Structured Tooth Tungsten Cardide Cutter Wheel
List Price: $14.54
You Save: $1.79 (12%)
Part Number: 9936 UPC: 080596099367 Weight: 0.15
DescriptionDremel 9936 Specifications:
• Bit Diameter: 3/4″ (19.1 mm)
• Color Code: Teal
• Shank Diameter: 1/8″ (3.2 mm)
• Model Number: 9936
Dremel 9936 Features:
• Fast-cutting, sharp teeth for greater material removal. Use on fiberglass, wood, plastic, epoxy, rubber, laminates, particleboard and ceramic tile.
• For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit.
• Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
• Use the sides of the cutter (rather than the tip) for effective cutting. The tip cuts poorly and can break under pressure.
• Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics (to avoid melting at the point of contact).
• If chattering occurs, increase speed.