Dremel 536 Brass Brush - Cup Shape
List Price: $3.64
You Save: $0.48 (13%)
Part Number: 536 UPC: 080596010553 Weight: 0.15
DescriptionDremel 536 Specifications:
• Bit Diameter: 1/2″ (12.7 mm)
• Color Code: Yellow
• Shank Diameter 1/8″ (3.2 mm)
• Model Number: 536
Dremel 536 Features:
• Ideal for cleaning and surface-finishing items made from gold, bronze, copper or brass.
• Use a brass brush to create a soft, satin or matte finish.
• Very effective on flat surfaces and in hard-to-reach areas like slots. (Brass wire is non-sparking and softer than steel.)
• Keep a light touch, letting the tips of the brush do the work. Too much pressure can break the wire bristles.
• Before using on a material, allow the tool with brush to run at operating speed for at least one minute to discharge any loose wire bristles. Make sure no one stands in front of or in line with the brush.
• SAFETY: Do not run in excess of 15,000 rpm.