Dremel 532 Stainless Steel Brush End Shape
List Price: $3.64
You Save: $0.44 (12%)
Part Number: 532 UPC: 080596010539 Weight: 1
DescriptionDremel 532 Specifications:
• Bit Diameter: 1/8″ (3.2 mm)
• Color Code: Yellow
• Shank Diameter 1/8″ (3.2 mm)
• Model Number: 532
Dremel 532 Features:
• Ideal for cleaning, deburring and surface-finishing items made from stainless steel, aluminum, silver, pewter or other white metals. It is very effective on flat surfaces and in hard-to-reach places, such as slots.
• Stainless steel wire bristles
• Keep a light touch, letting the tips of the brush do the work. Too much pressure can break the wire bristles.
• Before using on a material, allow the tool with brush to run at operating speed for at least one minute to discharge any loose wire bristles. Make sure no one stands in front of or in line with the brush.
• Do not use stainless steel brushes in areas where carbon steel particles may come in contact with the brush (such as steel workbenches). This prevents rust and contamination.
• For the same reason, always store stainless steel brushes apart from carbon steel brushes.
• Do not run in excess of 15,000 rpm. Therefore, do not use with a Single-Speed MultiPro Rotary Tool or a Heavy-Duty Flex-Shaft Tool unless you use the #221 Foot Speed Control(sold separately).