Dremel 531 Stainless Steel Brush Cup
List Price: $3.64
You Save: $0.44 (12%)
Part Number: 531 UPC: 080596010522 Weight: 0.15
DescriptionDremel 531 Specifications:
• Bit Diameter: 1/2″ (12.7 mm)
• Color Code: Yellow
• Shank Diameter 1/8″ (3.2 mm)
• Model Number: 531
Dremel 531 Features:
• Ideal for cleaning, deburring and surface-finishing items made from stainless steel, aluminum, silver, pewter or other white metals. It is very effective on flat surfaces and in hard-to-reach places, such as slots.
• Stainless steel wire bristles
• Keep a light touch, letting the tips of the brush do the work. Too much pressure can break the wire bristles.
• Before using on a material, allow the tool with brush to run at operating speed for at least one minute to discharge any loose wire bristles. Make sure no one stands in front of or in line with the brush.
• Do not use stainless steel brushes in areas where carbon steel particles may come in contact with the brush (such as steel workbenches). This prevents rust and contamination.
• For the same reason, always store stainless steel brushes apart from carbon steel brushes.
• Do not run in excess of 15,000 rpm. Therefore, do not use with a Single-Speed MultiPro Rotary Tool or a Heavy-Duty Flex-Shaft Tool unless you use the #221 Foot Speed Control(sold separately).