Dremel 121 High Speed Cutter
List Price: $5.49
You Save: $0.59 (11%)
Part Number: 121 UPC: 080596001216 Weight: 0.08
DescriptionDremel 121 Specifications:
• Model No.: 121
• Bit Diameter: 1/4" (6.4 mm)
• Color Code: Teal
• Shank Diameter: 1/8" (3.2 mm)
Dremel 121 Features:
• A versatile, high-quality cutter made of high-grade steel for use on wood, plastic and soft metals.
• For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit.
• Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
• Use the sides of the cutter (rather than the tip) for effective cutting. The tip cuts poorly and can break under pressure.
• Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics (to avoid melting at the point of contact).
• If chattering occurs, increase speed.