Dremel 111 Engraving Cutter 1/32" Bit Diameter
List Price: $2.77
You Save: $0.30 (11%)
Part Number: 111 UPC: 080596001117 Weight: 0.15
DescriptionDremel 111 Specifications:
• Model No.: 111
• Bit Diameter: 1/32" (0.8 mm)
• Color Code: Teal
• Shank Diameter: 3/32" (2.4 mm)
Dremel 111 Features:
• Ideal for detail engraving, carving and routing in wood, fiberglass, ceramics, plastic, jewelry and soft metals.
• Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
• For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit.
• Use the sides of the cutter (rather than the tip) for effective cutting. The tip cuts poorly and can break under pressure.
• Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics (to avoid melting at the point of contact).
• If chattering occurs, increase speed.