Dremel 100 High Speed Cutter
List Price: $5.49
You Save: $0.77 (14%)
Part Number: 100 UPC: 080596001001 Weight: 0.06
DescriptionDremel 100 Specifications:
• Model No.: 100
• Bit Diameter: 1/4" (6.4 mm)
• Color Code: Teal
• Shank Diameter: 1/8" (3.2 mm)
• Construction: High-grade steel
• For use on: Wood, plastic and soft metals
Dremel 100 Features:
• Ideal for shaping, hollowing, grooving, slotting, inlaying and making tapered holes in soft metals, plastics and woods especially on curved surfaces.
• For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit.
• Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
• Use the sides of the cutter (rather than the tip) for effective cutting. The tip cuts poorly and can break under pressure.
• Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics (to avoid melting at the point of contact).
• If chattering occurs, increase speed.