DeWalt DCH273P2DH 20V MAX Brushless 1" L-Shape SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Kit with Dust Extractor
List Price: $1,224.00
You Save: $595.00 (49%)
Part Number: DCH273P2DH UPC: 885911405126 Weight: 21
• (2) DCB205 5.0Ah Batteries
• (1) DCB101 Charger
• 360 Degree Side Handle
• Depth Rod
• Retractable Utility Hook
• HEPA Filter
• Brushless motor for extended runtime and durability
• SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect Feature
• 2.1 joules impact energy provides corded power without the cord
• Retractable utility hook for convenient hanging
• Outstanding power-to-weight ratio, results in superior productivity.
• Optimized ergonomic design provides exceptional overhead drilling experience.
• Powerful dust extraction system with built in motor for increased suction and high tool performance.
• 2-second power-off delay ensure dust extraction to continue after drill is switched off
• Replaceable dust nozzle
• Durable clear high capacity dust box
• Up to 5/8" diameter carbide drill bit may be used
• Quick release for easy tool assembly and disassembly
• Compact inline design
• Replaceable HEPA filter removes 99.97% of airborne particle 0.3 microns or greater.
• Easily adjusted depth stop for accurate anchor hole depths
• Optimal Concrete Drilling: 5/32-1/2"
• Impact Energy: 2.1 Joules
• Vibration Control: Yes-SHOCKS(TM)
• Vibration Measurement: 6.6 m/s²
• Chipping: Yes
• No Load Speed: 0-1,100 rpm
• Blows/Min: 0-4,600 bpm
• Tool Weight: 9.88 lbs
• Chuck Type: SDS+
• System: 20V MAX*
The DCH273P2DH 20V Max XR Brushless Rotary Hammer is a high-performance drill that is powered by a DEWALT brushless motor and a durable German engineered mechanism that delivers 2.1 joules of impact energy. Coupled with its light weight design and SHOCKS Active Vibration Control technology, this hammer is ideal when used in overhead applications. The DCH273P2DH dust extraction system features a powerful built in motor for increased suction and high performance drilling. The 2-second power-off delay ensures that dust extraction continues after drill is switched off. Featuring a durable clear high capacity dust box, replaceable dust nozzle, replaceable HEPA Filter, and a quick release for easy attachment and disassembly. Benefiting the user with the ability to use carbide drill bit diameters up to 5/8, which allows users to drill overhead for 1/2" dropins.