DeWalt DC616K Heavy-Duty XRP 18V 16 Gauge Straight Finish Nailer
List Price: $680.96
You Save: $341.76 (50%)
Part Number: DC616K UPC: 028877596068 Weight: 16.5
DescriptionDeWalt DC616K Specifications:
• Voltage 18V
• Nailer Operating Mode selective
• Nailing rate 4-5 nails/sec
• Nail Diameter 16 - gauge
• Magazine Angle straight degrees
• Nail Length Capacity 1-1/4" - 2-1/2"
• Magazine Capacity up to 110 nails
• Magazine Loading rear - load
• Integrated Belt Hook
• Jam Clearing
• Tool Height 12.75", Length 12.5", Width 4.18"
• Weight 8.5 lbs. (tool only)
Dewalt DC616K Includes:
• 1 Hour charger
• 18V XRP battery
• Reversible belt hook
• No-mar tip
• DeWalt safety glasses
• Heavy-duty kit box
DeWalt DC616K Features:
• Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints.
• Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
• 6 position dial allows the user to move between applications without having to re-acquire exact depth setting.
• Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches.
• Contact Trip Lock-Off disables the trigger when not in use and is easy to engage/dis-engage.
• Integrated LED lights for long life and durability.
• Rear-load magazine offers loading styles which provide versatility to accommodate the end user's preference.
• Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting.
• Provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site.
• Straight magazine will accept any Dewalt and competitive brands standard 16 gauge nails.