DeWalt D25603K 1-3/4" SDS MAX Combination Rotary Hammer with 2-Stage Clutch
List Price: $1,280.00
You Save: $583.53 (46%)
Part Number:UPC: 885911366557 Weight: 13
• Rotary Hammer
• 360 Side Handle
• Kit Box
• Users Guide
• SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control Reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
• 2-Stage & E-Clutch provide maximum control in bind up situations. A Perform and Protect feature.
• 8.0 Joules of impact energy provides fast drilling and powerful chipping
• 13.5 Amp high-performance motor provides high performance & overload protection
• Electronic Variable Speed Dial allows the user to control the the speed of drilling or chipping while maintaining speed under load
• Rear handle mount increases user comfort in down-drilling applications
• Trigger lock-on reduces user fatigue while chipping
• Electronic Soft Start provides the user more control when the trigger is pulled.
• Chisel rotation mode allows the user to turn the chisel without having to remove it.
• Optimal Concrete Drilling: 1/2" - 1-3/8"
• Amps: 13.5Amps
• Impact Energy: 8.0Joules
• Vibration Control: SHOCKS
• Vibration Measurement: 9.1 m/s2
• No Load Speed: 210-415rpm
• Blows/Min: 1,430 - 2,840bpm
• Clutch: 2-Stage & E-Clutch
• Tool Length: 18.6"
• Tool Weight: 15.1lbs
• Warranty - Service Contract: 2Yr
Make it OSHA silica compliant with an attachment and dust extractor
View Our DeWalt Dust Management Guide