Champion CT5-2-1/2 2-1/2" Carbide Tipped Hole Cutter (CT5)
List Price: $131.02
You Save: $52.74 (40%)
Part Number: CT5-2-1/2 UPC: 846035054775 Weight: 0.7
• (1) Carbide Tipped Hole Cutter
• Cuts material up to 3/16" thick
• Ultra-hard tungsten carbide teeth
• Excellent wear and heat resistance
• Carbide tip "pocket" for quicker chip extraction
• One piece construction
• Strong, heat resistant spring ejects the slug fast
• Stepped pilot drill reduces tip impact
• Safety collar stop
• Size: 2-1/2"
• Recommended for cutting steel plate, iron, aluminum, copper, cast iron, stainless steel, FRP, and plastics up to 3/16" thick
Champion's CT5 carbide tipped hole cutters are the perfect portable tool for cutting holes up to 3/16" in a variety of steels including stainless, aluminuim, and nonferrous materials. The CT5 is engineered for today's professional electricians, plumbers and mechanics. The new design improvements give 60% faster cutting speeds and 20% more holes. CT5's are an excellent cost effective alternative to bi-metal holesaws.