CEP 6506G Temp Power Box TwistLock 6 Outlet
List Price: $499.00
You Save: $136.25 (27%)
Part Number: 6506G UPC:Weight: 30
DescriptionCEP's "G" Series Portable Power Distribution Centers have been engineered utilizing the latest in GFCI technology, providing the user with the highest level of electrical safety. These power distribution centers are protected by a GFCI module giving the user open neutral and reverse phasing protection. They are U.L. Listed for outdoor use and designed to stand up to the tougest of jobsite conditions. Each unit has been carefully assembled to provide the ultimate in electrical safety as well as meeting current OSHA standards.
* GFCI's provide open neutral and reverse phasing protection
* "Power On" indicator lights on GFCI's
* 240V High Voltage Shut-Off with indicator light
* 1 - 50 AMP 125/250 Volt feed through receptacle
* 1 - 30 Amp 250 Volt non-GFCI receptacle
* 6 - 20 Amp 125 Volt GFCI individually protected receptacles
Input current: 50 amp 1 phase 125/250 volt A.C. 3 pole 4 wire. Trip Level: 4-6 milliamps. Trip Time: Less than .025 seconds nominal. Chassis: 16 gauge steel. Top: 14 gauge steel. Legs: 10 gauge steel. Finish: 3 mils U.L. listed polyester powder coat. Dimensions: W=14.5" L=21" H=11".