Bosch T318A 5-1/4", 24TPI, HSS Shank Jigsaw Blade 5-Pack
List Price: $18.35
You Save: $8.40 (46%)
Part Number: T318A UPC: 000346270969 Weight: 0.5
DescriptionBosch T318A Specifications:
• Type: Basic for Metal
• Overall Length: 5-1/4"
• Working Length: 4.11"
• Blade Height: 0.37"
• Blade Thickness: 0.04"
• Teeth Per Inch: 24
• Material: HSS
• Tooth Design: Wavy set and milled
• Type of Cut: Straight cuts in pipes, profiles, and sheet metal
Bosch T318A Includes:
• (5) Blades
Bosch T318A Features:
• Basic for Metal blades are the economical choice for cutting sheet metal and thin metals (ferrous and non-ferrous)
• T-shank blades are suitable for jig saws from Bosch, AEG, Dewalt, ELU, Hitachi, Makita, Metabo, Milwaukee and others (sold separately)
• When cutting metal, remember to use cutting oil, turpentine or a mixture of turpentine & petroleum oil to cool jig saw blade
• Thin metals 1/16" - 1/8" (ferrous & nonferrous)
• Pipes and profiles diameters less-than 2-1/2"
Bosch is the world-wide market leader for jig saw blades. This means uncompromising quality, innovative ideas and universal use. Whether for miter, straight or curved cuts, Bosch sells the right saw blade designed for high performance in all major brand jig saws.