Bosch RH540S 1 - 9/16 Spline Rotary Hammer
List Price: $790.00
You Save: $371.00 (47%)
Part Number: RH540S UPC: 000346456158 Weight: 25.07
• (1) Rotary Hammer
• (1) Auxiliary Handle
• (1) Carrying Case
• Combination Dual Mode Selector (Rotary Hammer and Hammer Only)
• Integral Clutch - Disengages torque transmisssion if the bit gets into a bind situation
• Vario-Lock Positioning - Rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positioins to optimize working angle.
• Innovative Service Modules - Designed so a qualified service technician can quickly replace the brushes and cord.
• Amperage: 12
• Impact Energy: 6.1 EPTA
• No Load RPM: 170 - 340
• No Load BPM: 1,500 - 2,900
• Optimal Concrete Capacity Range: 5/8" - 1-9/16"
• Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete: 1-9/16"
• Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Core Bit: 4"
• Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Thru Hole Bit: 2-1/2"
• Rating: 120V
With best-in-class impact energy at 6.1 foot pounds, the RH540S Spline Rotary Hammer is the hardest hitting and fastest drilling rotary hammer in its class. Delivering 38 percent more impact energy than previous generations and up to 20 percent more than competitors, the RH540S provides maximum productivity in all day drilling and chiseling applications. The tools also offer users plenty of control. A variable speed dial for both drilling and chiseling applications allows users to adjust tool settings based on the application and material they're tackling and a selector knob makes it easy to switch between hammer drilling, chiseling only and the Varo-Lock function. The Varo-Lock mechanism allows chisels to be rotated into 12 different positions to optimize working angles. The tools' new, robust design keeps it working hard on jobsites. The RH540 tools both feature 12 amps and weigh just 14.2 pounds, delivering 1,200 to 2,750 blows per minute. Service minder brushes on the tools also keep them running at maximum capacity, as the tools clearly indicate when preventive maintenance is required. The Bosch RH540S 1-9/16-Inch Spline Combination Rotary Hammer kit includes an auxiliary handle and a carrying case.