Bosch RH540M 1-9/16" SDS-max Rotary Hammer
List Price: $790.00
You Save: $391.00 (49%)
Part Number: RH540M UPC: 000346456127 Weight: 25.15
• (1) Rotary Hammer
• (1) Auxiliary Handle
• 1) Carrying Case
• SDS-max bit system tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate
• Combination" dual mode selector 2 modes of operation, rotary hammer and hammer only mode
• Integral Clutch - Disengages torque transmission if the bit gets into a bind situation.
• Innovative Service Modules - Designed so a qualified service technician can quickly replace the brushes and cord.
• Amperage: 12
• Impact Energy: 6.1 EPTA
• No Load RPM: 170 - 340
• No Load BPM: 1,500 - 2,900
• Optimal Concrete Capacity Range: 5/8" - 1-9/16"
• Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete: 1-9/16"
• Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Core Bit: 4"
• Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Thru Hole Bit: 2-1/2"
• Length: 21.0"
With best-in-class impact energy at 6.1 foot pounds, the RH540M SDS-max Rotary Hammer is the hardest hitting and fastest drilling rotary hammer in its class. Delivering 38 percent more impact energy than previous generations and up to 20 percent more than competitors, the RH540M provides maximum productivity in all day drilling and chiseling applications. A variable speed dial for both drilling and chiseling applications allows users to adjust tool settings based on the application and material they're tackling and a selector knob makes it easy to switch between hammer drilling, chiseling only and the Varo-Lock function. The Varo-Lock mechanism allows chisels to be rotated into 12 different positions to optimize working angles. The tools' new, robust design keeps it working hard on jobsites. The RH540 tools both feature 12 amps and weigh just 14.2 pounds, delivering 1,200 to 2,750 blows per minute. Service minder brushes on the tools also keep them running at maximum capacity, as the tools clearly indicate when preventive maintenance is required. As with all Bosch SDS-max tools, the RH540M allows users to make tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking and offers enhanced dust protection and maximum energy transfer rate. The Bosch RH540M 1-9/16-Inch SDS-max Combination Rotary Hammer kit includes an auxiliary handle and a carrying case.