Bosch IDH182B 18V EC Brushless Impact Driver with 1/4" Hex, 1/2" Square Drives
List Price: $286.00
You Save: $127.00 (44%)
Part Number: IDH182B UPC: 000346476149 Weight: 3
• (1) Double-Ended Phillips Bit
• (1) Belt Clip
• Socket-ready chuck- all-in-one impact driver and impact wrench with a 1/4-Inch quick-change hex and 1/2-Inch square drive chuck for sockets
• Brushless motor- up to 2 times motor life, superior efficiency for longer runtime and no maintenance
• Performance Control System- select between 3 speed and torque settings to maximize power or minimize fastener damage
• Highest torque in its class- highest torque output in its class at 1650-Inch lbs.
• Superior ergonomics- smallest grip diameter for best in class ergonomics
• 3 LED design- provides maximum illumination of work area without shadows
• Advanced electronics – electronic motor and cell protection help prevent overheating and overloading for extended tool life and runtime
• Cool pack technology- advanced heat conductive housing keeps battery cooler and extends life
• Drive: 1/4-Inch Hex + 1/2-Inch Square Drive
• Net Tool Weight: 3.2 lbs.
• No Load BPM: 0-3,200/0-2,600/0-1,100
• No Load RPM: 0-2,800/0-2,000/0-1,300
• Torque (in. lbs.): 0-1,650/0-900/0-400
The IDH182 impact driver features the socket ready all-in-one tool holder, which combines a 1/4-Inch hex and 1/2-Inch drive into one for ultimate versatility to complete a wider range of applications. The socket ready all-in-one tool holder eliminates the need for users to own an impact driver and impact wrench and also eliminates the need for fragile socket adapters. The IDH182 integrates the Bosch Performance Control System, which allows users to adjust tool speed and torque with a push of a button to match the tool's performance to the application at hand. Equipped with Bosch's EC Brushless motor, this tool provides 2X the motor life, increased performance and improved runtime. The Bosch built hammer and anvil system delivers maximum impact endurance and increased tool performance in wood and metal fastening applications. This tool provides electricians, plumbers, carpenters, HVAC professionals and other pro users with an unmatched solution to get the job done efficiently and effectively.