Bosch HDS181AB 18V Compact Tough 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (Bare Tool)
List Price: $119.00
You Save: $-3.19 (-3%)
Part Number: HDS181AB UPC: 000346472165 Weight: 3.5
• (1) Hammer Drill/Driver
• (1) Double-Sided Screwdriving Bit
• Durable, heavy-duty chuck – better bit retention and great torque transfer
• Innovative, lighter 18V canned motor – more compact but the same power
• Compact Tough design – shortest head-length in class for maneuverability
• Tough motor – all-day productivity with 600 In.-Lbs. of torque
• Full hammer mode for masonry – up to 27,000 bpm
• Comfortable to use – weighs only 3.5 Lbs. and is only 7.6 In. long
• Ergonomic grip zone – small diameter enables better gripping and greater comfort
• Outstanding control – variable drilling speeds for high-speed (0-1,700 rpm) and high torque (0-500 rpm)
• Versatility for more productivity – keyless ratcheting 1/2 In. chuck enables one-handed bit changes
• Electronic Motor Protection system – longer life in tool, protects it from overload
• Durashield housing – can stand up to tough jobsite conditions
• Built-in LED – for visibility in dark work areas
• Chuck Design: Keyless
• Chuck Size: 1/2"
• Clutch Settings: 18+1
• No Load BPM: 0-27,000
• No Load RPM: 0-500/0-1,700
• Torque: 600 in. lbs.
• Voltage: 18V
• Product Height: 9"
• Product Length: 7.6"
The Bosch HDS181AB Compact Tough 1/2 In. Hammer Drill/Driver bare-tool kit features a drill with an innovative, lighter canned 18V motor, which gives the hammer drill/driver the same power with lighter weight and a more compact design. The drill features a heavy-duty chuck that prevents drill bits from slipping during high-torque applications, thanks to high clamping force for great bit retention. The keyless 1/2 In. auto-lock chuck allows for one-handed bit changes. It is a powerful tool, with 600 In.-Lbs. of torque and two drilling speeds (0-1,700 rpm for high speed and 0-500 rpm for torque), as well as up to 27,000 bpm in hammer mode for masonry. This cordless drill was engineered with the Bosch Compact Tough design for the shortest head-length in class (7.6 In. long) and a weight of only 3.5 Lbs. It has an Electronic Motor Protection system to protect it from overload. It has an LED for visibility in hard-to-see areas. This kit is a bare tool offering; the battery is sold separately.