Bosch GWS13-50P 5" High-Performance Angle Grinder with Paddle Switch
List Price: $139.00
You Save: $-3.50 (-3%)
Part Number: GWS13-50P UPC: 000346475180 Weight: 6.88
• (1) Angle Grinder
• (1) Backing Flange
• (1) Lock Nut
• (1) Spanner Wrench
• (1) Type 27 Grinding Guard
• (1) Vibration Control Side Handle
• Paddle switch – provides for multiple, comfortable grip positions
• Powerful motor – 13 A and 11,500 RPM
• Carbon brushes – more durable than previous-generation brushes
• Direct-motor cooling for higher overload capabilities
• Constant electronics – level operation and reliable speed under load
• Two-position Vibration Control side handle for more user comfort
• Integrated acceleration sensor mitigates inadvertent recoil
• Directed air flow diverts dust from vital components
• Restart protection to guard against unintended startup
• Tool-less, burst-protection adjustable guard for advanced user protection
• Service Minder brushes – ensure preventative maintenance
• Large spindle lock for more convenient disc change
• Adjustable Handle Position: Yes
• Amperage: 13
• Arbor Size: 5/8-11 UNC
• Switch Type: Paddle
• Product Length: 12.5"
• Net Tool Weight: 5.3 lbs.
• No Load RPM: 11,500
• Spindle Lock: Yes
• Voltage: 120V
• Wheel Diameter: 5"
The Bosch GWS13-50P 5-In. Angle Grinder with Paddle Switch furnishes an easy-to-operate multi-grip paddle switch for user control and comfort, while delivering 13 amps and 11,500 RPM of professional power. The grinder has constant electronics for easy starts, level operation and dependable speed under load. For longer life, it was designed with directed air flow, diverting dust away from vital components, and it has also direct-motor cooling, giving it higher overload capabilities. It is equipped with a two-position Vibration Control side handle, making it less strenuous to operate. For safety, it features an integrated acceleration sensor to limit inadvertent recoil and restart protection to protect against unintended startup. It has a burst-protection quick toolless adjustable guard and a large spindle lock for a more convenient disc change. The Service Minder brushes stop the grinder when preventative maintenance is required.