Bosch GWS10-45PD 4-1/2" Angle Grinder with No-Lock-On Paddle Switch
Part Number: GWS10-45PD UPC: 000346475173 Weight: 7.14
• (1) Angle Grinder
• (1) Backing Flange
• (1) Lock Nut
• (1) Spanner Wrench
• (1) Type 27 Grinding Guard
• (1) Vibration Control Side Handle
• Paddle switch – provides for multiple, comfortable grip positions
• No-lock-on switch shuts off motor after the switch is released
• Powerful motor – 10 amps and 11,500 rpm
• Carbon brushes – more durable than previous-generation brushes
• Direct-motor cooling for higher overload capabilities
• Two-position Vibration Control side handle for more user comfort
• Directed air flow diverts dust from vital components
• Toolless, burst-protection adjustable guard for advanced user protection
• Service Minder brushes – ensure preventative maintenance
• Large spindle lock for more convenient disc change
• Adjustable Handle Position: Yes
• Amperage: 10
• Arbor Size: 5/8-11 UNC
• Cord Length: 8 Feet
• Switch Type: Paddle Switch
• Lock-on Switch: No
• Net Tool Weight: 4.6 lbs.
• No Load RPM: 11,000
• Spindle Lock: Yes
• Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2"
• Voltage: 120V
• Product Length: 11.5"
The Bosch GWS10-45PD 4-1/2-In. Angle Grinder with No-Lock-On Paddle Switch provides a multi-grip paddle switch for user control and comfort, and it has a no-lock-on switch shuts the motor off after the switch is released. It also delivers more muscle than previous-generation models - 10 amps and 11,500 rpm. For operator comfort and control, the grinder features a two-position Vibration Control side handle, making it less demanding to operate. It has directed air flow that diverts dust away from vital components, along with direct-motor cooling, giving it higher overload capabilities. The grinder was designed for all-day jobs in machinery manufacturing, metal fabrication and construction. It has a burst-protection quick toolless adjustable guard and a large spindle lock for a convenient disc change. The Service Minder brushes stop the grinder when preventative maintenance is required.