Bosch DDS181AB 18V Compact Tough 1/2" Drill/Driver (Bare Tool)
List Price: $99.00
You Save: $-2.25 (-2%)
Part Number: DDS181AB UPC: 000346472271 Weight: 3.35
• (1) Drill/Driver
• (1) Double-Sided Screwdriving Bit
• Durable, heavy-duty chuck – better bit retention and great torque transfer
• Innovative, lighter 18V canned motor – more compact but the same power
• Compact Tough design – shortest head-length in class for maneuverability
• Tough motor – all-day productivity with 600 In.-Lbs. of torque
• Comfortable to use – weighs only 3.5 Lbs. and is only 7.0 In. long
• Ergonomic grip zone – small diameter enables better gripping and greater comfort
• Outstanding control - variable drilling speeds for high speed (0-1,700 rpm) and high torque (0-500 rpm)
• Versatility for more productivity – keyless ratcheting 1/2 In. chuck enables one-handed bit changes
• Electronic Motor Protection system – longer life in tool, protects it from overload
• Durashield housing – can stand up to tough jobsite conditions
• Built-in LED – for visibility in dark work areas
• Chuck Design: Keyless
• Chuck Size: 1/2"
• Clutch Settings: 20+1
• Net Tool Weight: 2.8 lbs.
• No Load RPM: 0-500/0-1,700
• Torque: 600 in. lbs.
• Voltage: 18V
• Product Length: 7"
The Bosch DDS181A Compact Tough 1/2 In. Drill/Driver features Bosch's efficient, lighter canned motor, an innovation that gives the drill/driver the same power with lighter weight and a more compact design. It delivers powerful performance, with 600 In.-Lbs. of torque and two drilling speeds (0-1,700 rpm for high speed and 0-500 rpm for torque). The heavy-duty chuck allows for increased robustness and greater torque transfer, and the keyless auto-lock feature allows for one-handed bit changes. This cordless drill was engineered with the Bosch Compact Tough design for the shortest head-length in class (7.0 In. long) and a weight of only 3.5 Lbs. This is a durable and beefy drill that can power through the toughest materials, and it has an Electronic Motor Protection system to protect it from overload. It's built with an LED for visibility in hard-to-see areas. This kit is a bare tool offering; the battery is sold separately.