Bosch CM10GD 10" Dual Bevel Glide Miter Saw
List Price: $1,116.00
You Save: $567.00 (51%)
Part Number: CM10GD UPC: 000346452716 Weight: 75
• Miter Saw
• (1) 10" 60 Tooth Blade
• (1) Material Clamp
• (1) Dust Bag
• Axial-Glide System: Durable Precision - consistent accuracy over tool life; compact workspace - saves up-to 10 In. workspace; glide action - unmatched smoothness of cut
• Expanded cutting capacity: 12 In. Horizontal capacity (nominal); 5-1/2 in. Vertical capacity against the fence (base); 6 in. crown capacity against the fence (45° spring)
• Upfront bevel controls - all-metal bevel lock lever and range selector located upfront for quick and easy bevel settings without reaching behind the saw
• Chop/crown lock: head locks in place for maximum cutting capacity for upright chop based molding and crown molding nested
• Tall sliding 4-1/4. fences: for easy bevel September ups and Increased capacity crown and base molding
• Large easy-to-read uniform bevel & stainless steel miter scales: 52° right miter capacity left/60°, 47° left/47° right bevel capacity with marked detents and roof pitch angles
• Adjustable miter detents: detents at 0°, 15°, 31.6°, 22.5°, 45°, 60° right super-accurate and durable design
• Push-button miter Detent Override - easy-to-access thumb actuated Control right up front for fine miter angle adjustment
• Bevel detents: 0, 33.9°, 45° left / right for accurate cuts
• Category best 90% dust collection - optimized for 2x cutting materials with a vacuum
• Ambidextrous ergonomic trigger handle with soft grip - large form fitting ergonomic handle Provides comfort for all-day use
• Amps: 15
• Bevel angle range: 47° left and right
• Bevel locks: 0°, 33.9°, 45° left and right
• Blade Size: 10"
• Cable Length: 6"
• Height: 20.5"
• Length: 32"
• Miter angle range: 52° left, 60° right
• Miter stops: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° left and right
• No load RPM: 4800
• Voltage: 120V
• Weight: 64 lbs
The Bosch CM10GD is a 10 In. Dual-Bevel Glide™ miter saw that delivers accuracy and cutting control at all angles, as well as consistent precision throughout the life of the tool. The innovative Axial-Glide™ System provides wider cross-cuts, enhanced alignment and smoother glide, and the compact design takes up to 10 inches less workspace. With 4,800 no load RPM, there is plenty of power. Adjustable miter and bevel detents enable users to make precise common miter and bevel cuts, and the override allows for easy angle adjustment. The bevel lock lever and range selector are located safely upfront so users don't have to reach around behind the saw.