Bosch 5312 12" Dual Bevel Miter Saw
List Price: $1,024.00
You Save: $475.00 (46%)
Part Number: 5312 UPC: 000346397871 Weight: 76.6
• (1) Dual Bevel Slide Miter Saw
• (1) Dust Bag
• (1) Verticle Work Clamp
• (1) 60T Thin-Kerf Carbide Tipped Blade
• Up-Front Bevel Lock Lever and Range Selector Knob — Easily-accessed controls for quick and accurate bevel settings
• Large 25-1/2" Base with Built-In Cast Sliding Extensions for 40" total length
• Tall 4-1/2 " Speed-Track Sliding Fences — For easy bevel set-ups and increased crown molding cutting capacities
• Easily Readable Bevel and Miter Scales — For easy setting of accurate bevel and miter angles
• Exclusive Wedge-and-Slot Miter Detent System — Consistent and precise miter angles over the life of the tool
• Miter Detent Override — For fast and precise angle adjustment Crown Molding Settings
• 31.6° miter and 33.9° bevel detents for quick, accurate crown cuts
• Dual Sliding Rail Design — For superior accuracy
• Electric brake
• Amperage: 15 Amp
• Arbor Size: 1"
• At 0 bevel/0 miter: 4-1/4" x 12-1/2"
• No Load RPM: 3,800
• Weight (lbs.): 59
Bosch benchtop tools provide the precision and performance your projects require. Easily accessed controls for quick and accurate bevel settings. Large 25-1/2 In. base with built-in cast sliding extensions for 40 In. total length. Tall 4-1/2 In. speed track sliding fences for easy bevel set-ups and increased crown molding cutting capacities. Easily readable bevel and miter scales offer easy settings of accurate bevel and miter angles. Bosch's exclusive wedge and slot miter Detent system allows for consistent and precise miter angles over the life of the tool. Miter Detent override offer fast and precise angle adjustments. Settings available specifically for cutting crown molding accurately. Dual sliding rail design gives the saw superior accuracy. Equipped with an electric brake for quick, repetitive cuts. Stops the blade in seconds.