Amana 46204 3/8 Inch Spiral Flute Plunge Solid Carbide Down Cut Drill Bit
List Price: $78.06
You Save: $21.88 (28%)
Part Number: 46204 UPC: 738685862049 Weight: 0.2
• (1) 3/8" Sprial Flute Plunch bit
• Spiral-flute bits combine a shearing action in cutting with an augering action in chip clearancethe bottom up, thus allowing deeper penetration with less stress on the tool. An excellent choice for mortising.
• The shearing action yields an especially clean, accurate cut, while the augering action clears chips from the cut
• The “up-cut” shears from the bottom up, pulling chips from
• The “down-cut” cuts from the surface down, leaving a smooth edge at the surface
• Special unique carbide grade, increased clearance geometry and razor-sharp cutting edges with polish flutes provides a superior finish and longer tool lifesettings and excellent for creating grooves and dado cuts in softwood, hardwoods, plywood and composite materials. Primarily used on CNC machines and other automatic routers. Also can be used with hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
• Special unique carbide grade for longer lifetime in abrasive materials
• These bits are great for production
• Length: 3 Inch
• Diameter: 1/2 Inch
• Flute Length: 1-1/4 Inch