Aervoe 890 Water-Based Cutting Oil
List Price: $6.03
You Save: $1.87 (31%)
Part Number: 890 UPC: 088193008904 Weight: 1.16666667
DescriptionAervoe 890 Specifications:
• Container size: 16 oz. (13-oz. fill)
Aervoe 890 Features:
• Clings to surfaces
• Reinforced with high-viscosity oils and sulfur-free, extreme pressure additives
• Prolongs tool life, reduces tool sharpening and down time
• Lubricates and cools at the cutting point
• Low odor
• Easily washes off with commercial cleaners or soap and water
• Includes extension tube for precision application in hard to reach areas
• USDA H-2 (Click on USDA link for category descriptions)
• Sawing, tapping, grinding, machining, threading, and drilling. Recommended for use on all metals including stainless steel and soft metals such as aluminum, brass, and copper.
• Use on turret lathes, gear cutters, broaches, and automatic screw machines.
This non-flammable, water-based Cutting Oil improves metal cutting operations and increases efficiencies in machining operations.