Aervoe 7007G Cold Galvanizing Compound-Gallon Can
List Price: $119.00
You Save: $-29.75 (-25%)
Part Number: 7007G UPC: 088193170076 Weight: 25
DescriptionAervoe 7007G Specifications:
• Container Size: 1 Gallon Can
Aervoe 7007G Features:
• 93% zinc-rich coating bonds to iron and steel
• Sacrificial anodization of zinc occurs when the surface is scratched or broken; zinc coating will corrode while continuing to protect the metal surface it covers
• USDA Category 21 acceptable
• Uses: Apply to welded joints, guard rails, bridges, metal chain fences, pipes, TV towers, refinery piping, heavy equipment, corrugated metal buildings, etc.
• Ideal for harsh industrial environments, such as aviation, marine, manufacturing and petroleum applications.
Crown Cold Galvanizing Compound provides corrosion protection to ferrous metal surfaces first, as a long-lived coating of practically pure zinc comparable to that obtained by galvanization, and second through sacrificial anodization.