Aervoe 361 Light Gray Rust Proof Enamel
List Price: $4.93
You Save: $0.88 (18%)
Part Number: 361 UPC: 088193003619 Weight: 1.16666667
DescriptionAervoe 361 Specifications:
• Container size: 16 oz. (12-oz. fill)
• Color: Light Gray
Aervoe 361 Includes:
• (1) Light Gray Rust Proof Enamel
Aervoe 361 Features:
• High gloss, high solids formula
• Ideal for equipment touch-up and OEM production applications indoors or outdoors
• Resistant to mild and moderate environments• including intermittent exposure to water, and salt spray, moisture, and temperatures up to 300°F (149°C)
• Can be applied directly over rust with minor surface preparation
• Tough, protective coating will not chip or peel
• Aerosol dries to touch in just 15 minutes
• Provides excellent hiding characteristics with smooth, even coverage
• Not recommended for immersion services
• VOC compliant
• Metal, wood and other commons surfaces including machinery, motors, tools, cabinets, toolboxes, steel bars and railings, pipelines, drums, conduit, ducts, furniture, electrical equipment.
• Ideal for marking hazard areas and color coding steel.
Aervoe's high-performance Rust Proof solvent-based formulation withstands corrosion and exposure from mild to moderate conditions while maintaining high gloss levels. Color selection includes OSHA safety and HVAC refrigerant colors.
• ENVIRONMENTAL CONSIDERATIONS
MILD ENVIRONMENTS: Normal outdoor conditions, mild industrial fumes, with normal humidity, some mildew and mold conditions. MODERATE ENVIRONMENTS: Mild chemical spills and frequent fumes, with occasional product spills and or chemical cleaning. Some high humidity, moisture, mildew, and mold present. SEVERE ENVIRONMENTS: High frequency of fumes, spills of strong acids, alkalis, solvents and other chemicals, Frequent product spills and chemical cleaning. High humidity and moisture.