Aervoe 308 Brite Red Rust Proof Enamel
List Price: $4.93
You Save: $0.49 (10%)
Part Number: 308 UPC: 088193003084 Weight: 1.16666667
DescriptionAervoe 308 Specifications:
• Container size: 16 oz. (12-oz. fill)
• Color: Brite Red
Aervoe 308 Includes:
• (1) Brite Red Rust Proof Enamel
Aervoe 308 Features:
• High gloss, high solids formula
• Ideal for equipment touch-up and OEM production applications indoors or outdoors
• Resistant to mild and moderate environments• including intermittent exposure to water, and salt spray, moisture, and temperatures up to 300°F (149°C)
• Can be applied directly over rust with minor surface preparation
• Tough, protective coating will not chip or peel
• Aerosol dries to touch in just 15 minutes
• Provides excellent hiding characteristics with smooth, even coverage
• Not recommended for immersion services
• VOC compliant
• Metal, wood and other commons surfaces including machinery, motors, tools, cabinets, toolboxes, steel bars and railings, pipelines, drums, conduit, ducts, furniture, electrical equipment. Ideal for marking hazard areas and color coding steel.
Aervoe's high-performance Rust Proof solvent-based formulation withstands corrosion and exposure from mild to moderate conditions while maintaining high gloss levels. Color selection includes OSHA safety and HVAC refrigerant colors.
• ENVIRONMENTAL CONSIDERATIONS
MILD ENVIRONMENTS: Normal outdoor conditions, mild industrial fumes, with normal humidity, some mildew and mold conditions. MODERATE ENVIRONMENTS: Mild chemical spills and frequent fumes, with occasional product spills and or chemical cleaning. Some high humidity, moisture, mildew, and mold present. SEVERE ENVIRONMENTS: High frequency of fumes, spills of strong acids, alkalis, solvents and other chemicals, Frequent product spills and chemical cleaning. High humidity and moisture.