Adjustable Clamp 3/0 Jorgensen Handscrew Wood Clamp
List Price: $28.89
You Save: $8.25 (29%)
Part Number: 3/0 UPC:Weight: 1.17
• The jaws are made from Seasoned hard maple, selected straight grain; properly oiled and individually inspected, finished and tested.
• The spindle and nuts are made from Cold-drawn steel with special double-lead threads; machined for quick adjustment, strength and durability.
• The handles are Seasoned hardwood; designed for comfort and assembled with heavy-duty steel ferrules.
• Jaw Length Overall: 6"
• Max Opening Between Jaws: 3"
• Reach, Middle Spindle to Jaw: 3"
Jorgensen Handscrews hold tightly over broad areas, providing greater reach and a wider distribution of pressure than other clamps. The angle between the jaws can be adjusted to fit the work. The jaws hold odd shapes easily, are capable of overlapping, and provide protection against marring of finished surfaces. The versatility of Jorgensen Handscrews also allows for specific, concentrated clamping pressure where required. Jorgensen Handscrews are fast and easy to apply and remove.