3M 2097 P100 Particulate Filters with Nuisance Level Organic Vapor Relief 2-Pack
Part Number: 07184 UPC: 50051131071846 Weight: 2
Description3M 2097 Specifications:
• NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles
3M 2097 Includes:
• (2) Filters
3M 2097 Features:
• Use with 3M Respirators 5000 Series or 3M Cartridge 6000 Series with 3M Adapter 502, 3M Facepieces Series 6000 Series or 3M Facepieces 7000 Series with bayonet filter holders (all sold separately).
• When properly fitted, use in a variety of applications including welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring, soldering, and exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces.
• Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode.
• Also offers nuisance level relief from organic vapors that are below the PEL. Nuisance level refers to concentrations not exceeding OSHA PEL or other applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower.
• Not NIOSH certified for use against ozone.
• Do not use for respiratory protection against acid gases or in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).