3M 07047 Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridge 2-Pack
Part Number: 6003 UPC:Weight: 0.45
Description3M 6003 Specifications:
• NIOSH approved against certain organic vapors or acid gases
3M 6003 Includes:
• (2) Cartridges
3M 6003 Features:
• Use in a variety of workplace applications, including pharmaceutical, petrochemical, utilities, aluminum reduction, chemical manufacturing, laboratories and pulp and paper.
• Use with 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000 Series and 3M Half and Full Facepieces 7000 Series with bayonet style cartridge holders (all sold separately).
• When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen sulfide or hydrogen fluoride at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces.
• Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode.
• Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).